Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creative Coping

Since I decided that I can call myself an artist even if I haven't sold anything, I have ventured into this whole Art Journal thing. Writing has always been my primary outlet. I don't think I will ever be able to give up writing, it's like a safety net. But I would like to try to express myself through art. I got two books, one called "Living out Loud" by Keri Smith and the other called "The Creative Journal, The Art of Finding yourself" by Lucia Capacchione. I realize it's a bit late to ask now, but does anyone have any comments about these? True to form, I bought the books but haven't really started working them yet. I also recently heard about a book called "Van Gogh's Blues" by Eric Maisel. Has anyone read this one? What did you think?

Surprise, surprise, I googled him because I forgot the name of the book and low and behold, he has a blog. I'm off to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment