Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Laughter - the best medicine?

I recently discovered "stumbleupon" It's a bit of a problem because it can be addictive. I have checked off a bunch of interests including crafts, mental health, buddhism and so on. It's all very interesting but I find myself clicking "I like it" most often when it's something funny. There is something very therapeutic and liberating when you laugh out loud. Looking at it with someone else is a bit more fun, but laughing out by yourself and having people around you look at you funny gives me something that nothing else really does. I walk away chuckling and that feels so good.
Funny stuff and cute dogs. I have nothing against other animals of course but I'm partial to dogs. 'Specially my own special Max. As soon as I figure out how to post his picture, I will.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment