Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm not letting this get me down

Just a quick update on things that I refuse to dampen my new optimism:

Jessica's computer died
My walkman died (John surprised me with a new one)
It's time for eye exams which are not covered by OHIP anymore
Chances are Jessica and John at least will need new glasses, possibly me too.  Derek needs glasses but he won't wear them so he generally doesn't bother getting them
Jessica crushed her phone in a mosh pit 
I think my new sewing machine is out of the question
John's taxes for 2011 were reassessed so we owe Revenue Canada a fairly large chunk of money which will eat up my refund.


On the other hand, I went to a craft supply garage sale on the weekend and got a shit-ton on buttons, two bags of beads, some crochet cotton and some really nice quilting fabric for a paltry total of $25.00

I am about to attack my other sewing machines - wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment